Friday, September 30, 2016

1/8 of High School Complete :)

With the first half of quarter one of my freshman year approaching, I realize the many differences between Middle School and High School. My favorite part of high school so far is the independence. We are so independent here and it makes me feel much less pressured. There are free's, you can go out for lunch, you can pick all of your classes, and teachers give you much more independence. I also like how all of the desicions we make are our choice. No teacher or anyone is telling you what you can and can't wear, act like, eat, who to be friends with, or any restrictions in personal regards. With that being said, while all of the desicions you make are your choice, any mistakes are as well. I think the hardest part is the huge increase in responsibility.  There is twice (or more) the amount of homework, tests, projects, and quizzes. The stress level increases a crazy amount, but again, that all goes back to your choices to take those classes.  Although the classes are hard, I think the teachers are very understanding. I like high school a lot so far, and I plan on continuing to keep learning and trying my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment